Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammed Wahab
Dr. Muhammed Wahab, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Pasadena, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Wahab is affiliated with Silver Lake Medical Center, St. Vincent Medical Center and Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center. Dr. Wahab has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Muhammed Wahab has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Muhammed Wahab is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr Richard Greenspun
Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Robert LeMaile-Williams
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi40
Dr. Yvonne Alanes
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi50