A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moez Khorsandi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moez Khorsandi, Urologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Khorsandi graduated from Ks U Of Med And Biosci,Col Of Osteo Med,Kansas,Mo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Khorsandi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moez Khorsandi DO and FACOS is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Moez Khorsandi practice?
- Dr. Moez Khorsandi has 1 office location.
Dr. Moez Khorsandi practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.