A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Hashi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Hashi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hashi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Hashi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashi graduated from Univ of Naples Faculty of Medicine and Surgery II.
Dr. Hashi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Mount Carmel East Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Jama Hashi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed J. Hashi practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Hashi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohamed Hashi practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Primary Care Doctors.