Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Osman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Osman, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Osman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Osman graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Osman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Osman MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed Osman practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Osman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohamed Osman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Cardiology near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Internists, Plantation Cardiologists, and Plantation Critical Care Practitioners.