A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Osman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Osman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Osman graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Osman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Osman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 5 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 28 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohamed A. Osman practice?
Dr. Mohamed Osman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Interventional Cardiology near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Davie, FL.
See Plantation Internists, Plantation Cardiologists, and Plantation Critical Care Practitioners.