Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohamed Osman
Dr. Mohamed Osman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plantation, FL. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Osman is affiliated with Plantation General Hospital, Fort Lauderdale Hospital and Memorial Regional Hospital South. Dr. Osman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohamed Osman has the following 4 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Mohamed Osman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plantation, FL.
Dr. Faiz Fatteh
Plantation, FL 0 mi25
Dr. Raja Mudad
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.33 mi28
Dr. Reshma Mahtani
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.33 mi10