A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Osman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Osman, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osman
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Osman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Osman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Osman graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Osman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed A Osman MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed A. Osman practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Osman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohamed Osman practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Internists, Plantation Critical Care Practitioners, and Plantation Cardiologists.