A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Osman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Osman, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osman
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Osman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Osman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Osman graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Osman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed A Osman MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed A. Osman practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Osman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohamed Osman practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Internists, Plantation Critical Care Practitioners, and Plantation Cardiologists.