A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Bhatti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Bhatti is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Bhatti, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatti graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Bhatti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Packer Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Inc./Towanda
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhatti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HealthNow New York - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 9 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Bhatti practice?
Dr. Mohammad Bhatti practices Urology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sayre, PA and York, PA.
See Danville Urologists.