A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Bhatti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Bhatti is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Bhatti, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatti graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Bhatti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Packer Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Inc./Towanda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Azeem Bhatti MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Bhatti practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Bhatti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Bhatti practices Urology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA and Somerset, NJ.
See Danville Urologists.