A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Bolouri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Bolouri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Bolouri, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolouri graduated from Universidad Mundial Dominicana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Bolouri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Reza Bolouri MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad R. Bolouri practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Bolouri has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Bolouri practices Neurology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Neurologists.