A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Gafoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Gafoor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gafoor graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Gafoor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Westlake Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Abdul Gafoor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Gafoor practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Gafoor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Gafoor practices Family Medicine near Melrose Park, IL.
See Melrose Park Primary Care Doctors.