Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Gafoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Gafoor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gafoor
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gafoor Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Gafoor graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Gafoor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Westlake Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Abdul Gafoor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Gafoor practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Gafoor has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Gafoor practices Family Medicine near Melrose Park, IL.
See Melrose Park Primary Care Doctors.