Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Ibrahim, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ibrahim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ibrahim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad S. Ibrahim practice?
Dr. Mohammad Ibrahim practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Park, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Detroit Neurologists.