A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Ibrahim, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ibrahim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Saleem Ibrahim MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad S. Ibrahim practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Ibrahim has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Ibrahim practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Park, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Detroit Neurologists.