A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Jamshidi-Nezhad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Jamshidi-Nezhad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Jamshidi-Nezhad, DO, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Surgery Vascular Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamshidi-Nezhad graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jamshidi-Nezhad has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Palomar Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Jamshidi-Nezhad DO and FACS is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Jamshidi-Nezhad practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Jamshidi-Nezhad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Jamshidi-Nezhad practices Surgery near Oceanside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA.
See Oceanside Surgeons.