Learn more about Dr. Kaleem Uddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaleem Uddin is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaleem Uddin, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Bell's Palsy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Uddin graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Uddin has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaleem Uddin MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kaleem Uddin practice?
- Dr. Kaleem Uddin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kaleem Uddin practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Wildomar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Covina, CA and Fallbrook, CA.
See Wildomar Neurologists.