A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaleem Uddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaleem Uddin is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaleem Uddin, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Uddin graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Uddin has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uddin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Community Health Group - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kaleem Uddin practice?
Dr. Kaleem Uddin practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Wildomar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fallbrook, CA.
See Wildomar Neurologists.