A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Uddin is Satisfactory. Dr. Uddin has been reviewed by 17 patients who have provided 16 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Uddin, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Uddin graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Uddin has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Queen of the Valley Hospital - Napa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uddin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Community Health Group - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Uddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad K. Uddin practice?
Dr. Mohammad Uddin practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Neurological Surgery near Wildomar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fallbrook, CA and Riverside, CA.
See Wildomar Neurologists and Wildomar Neurological Surgeons.