Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

36243 Inland Valley Dr
Ste 210
Wildomar, CA 92595
951-677-2300
Locations and availability (2)

1.5

|  Cant Understand  |  show details
by Maria on Apr 11th, 2014

I don't have any choice this doctor refer me to see him but he don't understand English. I don't want to see him anymore after he did to me. e just poke me a niddle without notifying me. bad doctor...

|  Terrible Experience  |  show details
by Nancy on Apr 4th, 2014

After reading all the negative reviews, I did not want to go see Dr. Uddin, but this was the referral given to me by my primary doctor, so I made an appointment anyway. Everything said in the reviews was accurate. He is very hard to understand, which would have been okay except that he didn't listen to my concerns or symptoms and actually got annoyed by all my questions regarding a nerve block procedure that he was about to do. I wanted to make sure that the needle he was inserting into my head would be addressing my headaches and other symptoms. As I said, he got so annoyed that he refused to continue the procedure stating that he felt uncomfortable (I'm assuming because I was questioning him).and pretty much stood there waiting for me to leave the exam room. He pretty much kicked me out! Unbelievable....before I could actually ask for a refund (for co-pay), he whispered to the receptionist to refund my money. He was very rude. I phoned my primary care doctor and reported my experience. I also called my insurance company to let them know.

|  Poor unprofessional  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2014

In and out in 5 min he has no clue on side effects of drugs he precribes to his patients , he has over medicated me twice then gets angry when I try to explain , I also agree about dr. Boutros he is also a quack and very dangerous to his patients. BEWARE of theses two doctors

Feb 6th, 2014

Get an answering machine or service for goodness sakes-- this is the 21 century!

|  Hooray, found a new doctor,  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2013

I found Dr Uddin very rude, can not speak English very well, would not listen , thinks he is God. I will stop there, you the reader will get my drift.

|  Do Not See This Doctor...  |  show details
by Jessica Robidoux on Aug 30th, 2013

I Went in to see Dr. Uddin for migraine issues that I have struggled with for the past ten years. My appointment lasted a total of 5 minutes, after waiting a month and a half to even get an appointment with him. He interrupted my sentences and would not let me explain my symptoms or conditions. Any time I tried to speak he would stop me and say, "I know, I already reviewed your files." Very rude, unprofessional and uncaring to his patients. I have been to countless doctors and specialists over the years and Dr. Uddin was by far the worst.

|  Very disappointed  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2013

Dr. Uddin was highly recommended by my family Doctor. I was confident that I was going to get help for my migraines. I went to his office after waiting a month to get an appointment. At the time of the appointment I was not having migraine, so Dr. Uddin made an appointment for me to come back in 5 months. I waited for the appointment. The day of the appointment I was having a severe migraine. He told me not to take the meds everyday. He asked if I had ever been on another medication to prevent migraines. I said I cannot take the medication because it impairs my ability to drive. He did not listen to me and then was quickly writing a prescription for both meds. He said maybe you can find someone to drive you. I left the office in tears. Would not recommend him. He does not listen to his patients.

|  Very Dissapointed  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2013

I took my dad to see Dr. Uddin after a recent stroke that he had. Dr . Uddin was short with answers, didn't explain much of anything, hard to understand and had a terrible way of communicting with us. No comapssion or sense of carring about his patient. Then he gives my dad some drugs that two days later put him back in the hospital after passing out... this guys should not be practicing medicine! Do yourself a favor and go find someone else if you need a neurologist!

|  Insulting  |  show details
by Linda J on Jun 7th, 2013

I went to Dr. Uddin for feet numbness, after briefly testing my legs, he diagnosed me with sensory neuropathy and asked me about my alcohol consumption. I told him I only drink one glass of wine a day and he called me a liar and that I had to drink hard liquor since that was the main cause of this problem. This is before I had any blood work or further tests. I have since requested to see another doctor. Also, he left the office twice to take telephone calls and was distracted the entire time of my visit. I have since complained to Health Net and Regal Medical Group. I was highly insulted by his remarks.

|  Somewhat helpful  |  show details
by RickP on Mar 20th, 2013

His ability to diagnose the issue and prescribe appropriate meds and treatment is only about 40% in my case. For example, I overheard him dictating after he left the room saying I was bipolar. I'm not. Nor did he discuss this with me. On another visit he told me I had ADHD and referred me to a Psychiatrist. Wrong again. On the 2nd visit, the Psychiatrist said I didn't need to come back. Exactly 2 yrs later he again decided that I needed to see a Psychiatrist not realizing that we've been there, done that. My wife, the Psychiatrist an I all agree that there is no need. On the plus side, he was the 1st Neuro Dr. to recognize the need for an anti-seizure med which is also happens to be a mood stabilzer. But, he took me off of memory meds at the same time saying I didn't need them. Wrong again. Short term memory was so bad that I couldn't remember how to get out of our neighborhood where we've lived for 20 yrs. Now, I'm the memory med is back and all is well.

|  Pleasantly Surprised  |  show details
by Marlene on Jan 25th, 2013

When I had a sudden neurological event and my family doctor called his office, he took me after hours and worked with me about 2 hours, even giving me a nerve conduction test & determining I had a variant of GBS. He followed up with calls at home and with many office visits. I am very impressed with him. I heartily recommend him to others in need of a neurologist.

|  Terrible  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2013

This doctor english is terrible you can't understand anything he says.. I had horrible thigh pain and all he was interested in was giving me a shot in the leg in an area that was not bugging me. He had an MRI done of my brain but nothing on my leg that has been in terrible pain. Just told me I to basically ignore it. Put me into a statistic that I am too young to have anything wrong with my leg I wouldn't waste your time with this guy.

|  JUST DON'T GET IT  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2012

no explanation of what he was going to do..when he starting shocking me I was moving around..cause it hurt..then he says if you do not move it will go much faster..really..pillow he used was stained with iodine blood who knows what it was..states I need surgery immediately..and will fax report in 3 days to my Dr.it has been a week i called today Monday..his office states he does not work on Mondays..OMG customer care/service does not exist anymore..

|  Cluster headaches  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2012

I suffered with them for 2 months,couldn't work,contacted Doctor. He gave me 7 shots in my cheek, the headaches went away within 2 days and have never come back.

|  Disappointed  |  show details
May 9th, 2012

Very disappointed with Dr Uddin. Very fast, ignores questions or provides a very brief response. Extremely abrupt and even rude. Provides little detail about health condition or process to improve health. I certainly would not recommend him to anyone.

|  Horrible  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2012

Very rude. Was told I should have had a sedative for the procedure and I should have known to have it. The doctor told be "That's not his problem". When Dr. Uddin finished the procedures he told me to wipe the ink marks with a wet gauge. I was bleeding several places, he told me I had a wet gauge (it had ink all over it). Left the office in tears, my husband had to tell me to go back into the office to get tissues to wipe the blood dripping down my arm and hand. I could not put my jacket on. This was in March, I am only putting this in now because hopefully I will get a correct diagnosis.

|  Never again  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2011

Rude, unprofessional, has difficulty speaking in english, antiquated equipment. Does not explain tests and acts insulted if you question him. Please do not use this doctor if you value your care.

by Christine Frazier on Sep 12th, 2011

I trust Dr. Uddin with my on-going care. My referring doctor and others have commented that he is a very intelligent and knowledgeable doctor. While he is all business, this personality trait really isn't a bad thing for a doctor treating serious conditions.

|  RUDE!  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2011

HAD BEEN SEEING THIS DOC FOR YEARS AND HAD A APPT YESTERDAY AND TO MY AMAZE HE WAS STRAIGHT RUDE!...HAD MY SISTER WITH ME AND ALL I WAS ASKING WAS FOR A EXTENSION OF MY MEDICAL LEAVE BECAUSE I FELT I WASN'T READY AND HE SAID NO! I'M NOT SIGNING NOTHING FOR YOU!...MY SISTER ASKED WHY?..SHE'S NOT READY AND HE SAID I DIDN'T WANT TO COME HERE TODAY BUT I HAD TO!...WOW!...THAT WAS A STAB TO THE HEART NO WONDER HE CLAIMS TO BE A NEUROLOGIST?..WHEN MY LEAVE HADN'T EVEN STARTED HE ENCOURAGED ME TO GO ON LEAVE WITH MY PRIMARY DOC AND WHEN I TOLD HIM THIS HE SAID NO! I DIDN'T TELL YOU ANYTHING BECAUSE I DOCUMENT EVERYTHING!..I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW HE CAN TALK TO PATIENTS LIKE THIS ESPECIALLY WHEN WERE THE ONES PAYING HIM FOR HIS SERVICE AND STRESSING TO GET BETTER FOR OURSELVES BUT YET WE GET TREATED LIKE THIS! WHOMEVER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS HIRING NEEDS TO TAKE ANOTHER LOOK. I GUESS I WILL BE GETTING ANOTHER DOCTOR!

|  Never again!  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2011

If there is one thing that I have learned from the experience with this doctor, is to do my research on any doctor that plans on diagnosing myself or any loved ones! I will not waist time repeating any of the previous comments, but I can assure you that our family experienced the exact same situations when it came to his knowledge, testing, and most of all bedside manner. The most ridiculous diagnosis was made of a brain tumor of a parasite (worm) from the deep jungles of Mexico, that we have never traveled too! To this day, we and other doctors in his field of study have to laugh at this crazy idea! This guy is just here to collect a healthy paycheck and does not have his patients as his best interest! So BE CAREFUL on this one, do your research!!!

Mar 7th, 2011

He is rude and unprofessional, his methods are antiquated as well as his equipment. He rushes through testing and is using a cloth measuring tape that he probably uses on all patients. He has no bedside manner and is condescending. Does no explaining instead starts marking you up with a pen. I have had an EMG previously with another doctor and did not experience what I went through with this doctor. He gave me his opinion and diagnosis even though he wasn't supposed to since the test had been requested by a specialist. Be very careful with this doctor read previous reviews, not good ratings anywhere, I can't believe that medical groups are using him.

|  Don`t Waste your time !  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2010

Rude. Unprofessional. Uncaring. In and out in 2 minutes, his cell phone calls are more important. He must be related to the other incompitent and uncaring, dr. boutros. Two neurologists that probably don`t even have a licence to practice. Only thing they can do is write a prescription and rudely walk away.

|  Look for another doctor if you like communication  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2010

Doctor will NOT call you despite circumstances. Wants that co-pay at all costs. Staff is rude.