Dr. Mohammad Uddin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Uddin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 26th, 2016

Everything about this office is terrible

The front staff is very rude. The doctor is rude. Anytime you have a question they refuse to answer it and make you come back for another appointment. I had to reschedule three times for the same question, every time they told me I had to come back because they did not know that I wanted to ask that question. The third appointment I had to call and cancel because I was stuck at the City of Hope with my dad because he has terminal cancer and was given 19 months to live and we were discussing options. They charged me $30 for canceling this appointment despit knowing the reason why. They seem to be requiring you to go to extra appointments for the money that they get from the insurance company very honestly...He also does not take any sort of cards, debit or credit. You have to bring exact cash or write a check. Very inconvenient. I go to various drs all the time and this is the worst office I have ever been to. I ignored all the terrible reviews by other people and went to him anyway for approx a year and a half. It was just easier than starting over. My last straw was when they charged me for canceling my doctors appointment because of the city of hope appointment ran long. How insensitive and pathetic..... worst dr and drs office I have ever been to, and again I am at various drs all the time, pretty much every week.

September 24th, 2016

Aside from other reviews that I read prior to my appointment, I had a very positive experience. He is very knowledgeable and treats you with respect.

August 24th, 2016

He is the rudest Doctor I have ever seen, call his office staff "the girl" and you can't understand a word he says.

December 22nd, 2015

father

my son has been in pain since the visit and agrees with most of these reviews. he is rude and short and does not seem to care about the pain he causes. we will not be going back!

December 18th, 2015

Very direct, doesn't waste your time with a lot of the same old long pauses that most doctors have. He knows how to get to it.

December 12th, 2015

Rude...doesn't let you speak.

July 8th, 2015

This Dr. treated my friend horribly. She booked her appointment a month ahead and I went with her to her appointment. She was to have a specialized nerve test but because her hands were sweaty he refused to complete it even when she said she would wash her hands. He basically yelled at her and told her No! While I was waiting in the reception area I heard one of his staff berating a new male employee about all he was doing wrong. They should have kept the conversation private,no within hearing range. My friend left in tears, very shaken. Rude staff and disrespectful Dr!!!

June 29th, 2015

Horrible!

Horrible! He has the personality and conversational skills of a rock. I will not go into the details of my appointment with M. Uddin but will save it to tell to a higher authority. Suffice to say I cannot, will not recommend this Doctor.

May 17th, 2015

See another doctor

I've seen a lot of doctors in the past 30 years, much of it for neurological and arthritic issues. I've had some good ones, some so-so ones (based on information shared, bedside manner, attention to my questions). Dr Uddin is absolutely, unequivocally the WORST. Dismissive, did not warn me about the pain involved in the test, acted like he wished I would just leave.

January 31st, 2015

I thought it was just me but after reading all these reviews i know I'm not alone. I was in and out in 10 minutes, he even beat me down to the parking lot?! I guess he needed to be somewhere else?? Not professional at all.

December 18th, 2014

Always felt like I was interrupting he

April 11th, 2014

Cant Understand

I don't have any choice this doctor refer me to see him but he don't understand English. I don't want to see him anymore after he did to me. e just poke me a niddle without notifying me. bad doctor...