inactive

• Pulmonary Disease Baytown, TX

• Good
  • Bad

July 23rd, 2015
Dr Khoshnevis my Life Saving Doctor!
Dr Khoshnevis Saved my life! He caught the signs and early warning of my skin cancer metastasizing and causing 5 tumors in my body. That the other doctors did not see. He referred me to MD Anderson and was able to get me in there fast without a bunch of delays to where they then were able to do an experimental chemo and save my life from where one of the tumors was in the area of my lung against my heart and they said it was inoperable. My only blessing was that it was caught so early, THanks to Dr Khoshnevis! They did the Chemo, cleared 4 of the 5 tumors and did surgery for the 5th in my hip! I have since gone back to see Dr Khoshnevis and always refer anyone that I can with my life recommendation. He and his staff are wonderful, his office and nurses are professional, compassionate and always willing to go the extra mile for their patients!

May 6th, 2013
patient
When I first started seeing him aprox 5 yrs ago he really seemed to care for his patients but since he has enlarged his office and patient load the quality of care has spiraled downward to the point I am going to find another specialist. If you are considering this Dr you need to be prepared in not getting test results or even a returned calls as promised. I went over 5 days attempting to get results if I had blood clots in my lungs. Was told by staff they would call me back knowing how on edge I was . Of course no call. Good Luck future patients your gonna need the luck and a lot of patience ....

February 23rd, 2016