Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Qasim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Qasim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qasim
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Qasim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Qasim, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Qasim graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Qasim has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Qasim MD is a male Hematologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Qasim practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Qasim has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Qasim practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Denton, TX.
See Denton Hematologists and Denton Oncologists.