Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Qasim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Qasim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qasim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Qasim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Qasim, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Qasim graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Qasim has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Qasim MD is a male Hematologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Qasim practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Qasim has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Qasim practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Denton, TX.
See Denton Hematologists and Denton Oncologists.