A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Rahimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Rahimi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahimi graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Rahimi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- St Mary'S Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rahimi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan