A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Razzaque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Razzaque is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Razzaque, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Laser Hair Removal
Education & Awards
Dr. Razzaque graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Razzaque has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- St Bernard Hospital And Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad A Razzaque BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Razzaque practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Razzaque has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Razzaque practices Internal Medicine near Evergreen Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Palos Heights, IL.
See Evergreen Park Internists.