A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Hussain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Erie County Medical Center
- Buffalo Psychiatric Center
- TLC Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed F I Hussain MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed F. Hussain practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Hussain has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Hussain practices Psychiatry near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Psychiatrists.