Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammed Khursheed
Dr. Mohammed Khursheed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Downey, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Khursheed is affiliated with Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital, PIH Health Hospital-Downey and St Joseph Health, St Mary. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammed Khursheed has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mohammed Khursheed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Downey, CA.
Dr. Charles Holzner
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Downey, CA 0 mi33
Dr. John Terence So
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Downey, CA 0.01 mi18
Dr. Gary Marsh
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Downey, CA 0.01 mi51