A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Khursheed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Khursheed is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khursheed
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Khursheed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Khursheed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khursheed graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Khursheed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Khursheed MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Khursheed practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Khursheed has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Khursheed practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Downey, CA.
See Downey Internists and Downey Cardiologists.