A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Khan is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Raheemuddin Khan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed R. Khan practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Khan practices Psychiatry near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Psychiatrists.