A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Khan is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Raheemuddin Khan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed R. Khan practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Khan practices Psychiatry near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Psychiatrists.