A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohan Tadikonda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohan Tadikonda, Psychiatrist, Neurologist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tadikonda
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Tadikonda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohan Tadikonda, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tadikonda graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Tadikonda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohan Venkataratna Tadikonda MD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohan V. Tadikonda practice?
- Dr. Mohan Tadikonda has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohan Tadikonda practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Neurologists, Long Beach Psychiatrists, and Long Beach Sleep Medicine Doctors.