A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohan Tadikonda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohan Tadikonda, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tadikonda graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Tadikonda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tadikonda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans