A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohan Tadikonda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohan Tadikonda, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tadikonda graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Tadikonda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohan Venkataratna Tadikonda MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohan V. Tadikonda practice?
- Dr. Mohan Tadikonda has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohan Tadikonda practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Neurologists and Long Beach Psychiatrists.