A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohanad Bakleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohanad Bakleh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohanad Bakleh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakleh graduated from University Of Damascus.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohanad Bakleh MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohanad Bakleh practice?
- Dr. Mohanad Bakleh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mohanad Bakleh practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Montezuma, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Dodge City, KS and Texarkana, TX.
See Montezuma Internists and Montezuma Infectious Disease Doctors.