Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohinder Singh
Dr. Mohinder Singh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cranford, NJ, with another office in South Plainfield, NJ. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Singh is affiliated with JFK Medical Center, Anthony M. Yelenesics Community Hospital, Edison and Union Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohinder Singh has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mohinder Singh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cranford, NJ.
Dr. Elizer Lim
Cranford, NJ 0.01 mi51
Dr. Michael Imbriano
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Cranford, NJ 0.01 mi10
Dr. Meera Khedkar
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Cranford, NJ 0.01 mi18