A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohinder Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Sriram Chandra Bhanja Medical College, Cuttack.
Dr. Singh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohinder Pal Singh MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohinder P. Singh practice?
- Dr. Mohinder Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohinder Singh practices Internal Medicine near South Plainfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cranford, NJ.
See South Plainfield Internists.