A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohinder Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Sriram Chandra Bhanja Medical College, Cuttack.More Education & Awards
Dr. Singh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center Inc, Plainfield
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mohinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohinder P. Singh practice?
Dr. Mohinder Singh practices Internal Medicine near South Plainfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cranford, NJ.
See South Plainfield Internists.