Dr. Mohit Mahajan, MD
Dr. Mohit Kumar Mahajan MD is male and practices in Family Medicine.
Sound Family Medicine
11216 Sunrise Blvd E
Puyallup, WA 98374
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohit Mahajan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahajan graduated from Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, India.
Dr. Mahajan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital and Rehabilitation Center
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mahajan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohit K. Mahajan practice?
Dr. Mohit Mahajan practices Family Medicine near Puyallup, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Yakima, WA.
See Puyallup Family Physicians.