A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohit Mahajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohit Mahajan is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohit Mahajan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahajan graduated from Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, India.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mahajan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital and Rehabilitation Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mahajan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohit K. Mahajan practice?
Dr. Mohit Mahajan practices Family Medicine near Puyallup, WA.
See Puyallup Family Physicians.