A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohiudin Zeb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohiudin Zeb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeb
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zeb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohiudin Zeb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeb graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Zeb has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohiudin Aurang Zeb MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohiudin A. Zeb practice?
- Dr. Mohiudin Zeb has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohiudin Zeb practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Greenville, TX.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Cardiologists.