A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohiudin Zeb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohiudin Zeb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohiudin Zeb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeb graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Zeb has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohiudin Aurang Zeb MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohiudin A. Zeb practice?
- Dr. Mohiudin Zeb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohiudin Zeb practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Greenville, TX.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Cardiologists.