A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohsen Hamza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohsen Hamza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohsen Hamza, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamza graduated from Mansoura University.
Dr. Hamza has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hamza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohsen M. Hamza practice?
Dr. Mohsen Hamza practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.