A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohsen Moghaddam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohsen Moghaddam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Moghaddam graduated from Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moghaddam has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohsen Tanbakoochi Moghaddam MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mohsen T. Moghaddam practice?
- Dr. Mohsen Moghaddam has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohsen Moghaddam practices Otolaryngology near Tarzana, CA.
See Tarzana Otolaryngologists.