A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohsen Moghaddam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohsen Moghaddam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moghaddam
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Moghaddam Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Moghaddam graduated from Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moghaddam has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohsen Tanbakoochi Moghaddam MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mohsen T. Moghaddam practice?
- Dr. Mohsen Moghaddam has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohsen Moghaddam practices Otolaryngology near Tarzana, CA.
See Tarzana Otolaryngologists.