A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohsin Qayyum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohsin Qayyum is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohsin Qayyum, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Qayyum graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohsin Qayyum MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mohsin Qayyum practice?
- Dr. Mohsin Qayyum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohsin Qayyum practices Psychiatry near Baytown, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Friendswood, TX.
See Baytown Psychiatrists.