A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohyuddin Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Quaid-E-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Qureshi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Qureshi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohyuddin N. Qureshi practice?
Dr. Mohyuddin Qureshi practices Pediatrics near Astoria, NY.
See Astoria Pediatricians.