A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mojdeh Rabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mojdeh Rabbani is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbani graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Rabbani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mojdeh Rabbani MD is a female General Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mojdeh Rabbani practice?
- Dr. Mojdeh Rabbani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mojdeh Rabbani practices General Practice near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Leesburg, FL.
See Saint Paul General Practitioners.