A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mojdeh Rabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mojdeh Rabbani is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabbani
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rabbani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbani graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Rabbani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mojdeh Rabbani MD is a female General Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mojdeh Rabbani practice?
- Dr. Mojdeh Rabbani has 1 office location.
Dr. Mojdeh Rabbani practices General Practice near Leesburg, FL.
See Leesburg Primary Care Doctors.