A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Molly McGaughey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGaughey
Specialties & Research
Dr. Molly McGaughey, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. McGaughey graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. McGaughey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
- Park Ridge Hospital
- Asheville Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Molly McGaughey DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Molly McGaughey practice?
- Dr. Molly McGaughey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Molly McGaughey practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Asheville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Hendersonville, NC.
See Asheville Family Physicians and Asheville Geriatric Doctors.