A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Molly McGaughey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGaughey
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. McGaughey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Molly McGaughey, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. McGaughey graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. McGaughey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
- Park Ridge Hospital
- Asheville Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Molly McGaughey DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Molly McGaughey practice?
- Dr. Molly McGaughey has 1 office location.
Dr. Molly McGaughey practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Primary Care Doctors and Asheville Geriatric Doctors.