A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Elhaj Iversen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mona Elhaj Iversen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elhaj Iversen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elhaj Iversen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mona Elhaj Iversen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Allergic Cutaneous Vasculitis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Central Nervous System Lupus Vasculitis (CNS Lupus Vasculitis)
- Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hypersensitivity Vasculitis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lupus Erythematosus Panniculitis
- Muscle Inflammation (Myositis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Elhaj Iversen graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Elhaj Iversen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mona Elhaj Iversen MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mona Elhaj Iversen practice?
- Dr. Mona Elhaj Iversen has 1 office location.
Dr. Mona Elhaj Iversen practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Rheumatologists.