A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Elhaj Iversen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mona Elhaj Iversen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elhaj Iversen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mona Elhaj Iversen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Allergic Cutaneous Vasculitis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Central Nervous System Lupus Vasculitis (CNS Lupus Vasculitis)
- Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hypersensitivity Vasculitis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lupus Erythematosus Panniculitis
- Muscle Inflammation (Myositis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Elhaj Iversen graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Elhaj Iversen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mona Elhaj Iversen MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mona Elhaj Iversen practice?
- Dr. Mona Elhaj Iversen has 1 office location.
Dr. Mona Elhaj Iversen practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Rheumatologists.