A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Tabib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mona Tabib is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabib
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Tabib Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabib graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Tabib has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple Community Hospital
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mona Tabib MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mona Tabib practice?
- Dr. Mona Tabib has 1 office location.
Dr. Mona Tabib practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Encino, CA.
See Encino Primary Care Doctors.