A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Broderick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Broderick is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Broderick
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Broderick Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Broderick graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Broderick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Lisa Broderick MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Monica L. Broderick practice?
- Dr. Monica Broderick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monica Broderick practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists and Brooklyn Addiction Specialists.