A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Lopez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lopez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica E Lopez MD is a female Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Monica E. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Monica Lopez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Monica Lopez practices Gynecology near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX and Houston, TX.
See Grapevine Obstetricians & Gynecologists.