A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Lopez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lopez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lopez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Monica E. Lopez practice?
Dr. Monica Lopez practices Gynecology near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX and Houston, TX.
See Grapevine Obstetricians & Gynecologists.