A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Manasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manasa
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Manasa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Manasa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Manasa graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Manasa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica M Manasa MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Monica M. Manasa practice?
- Dr. Monica Manasa has 1 office location.
- Dr. Monica Manasa practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sunrise, FL.