Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Monica Manasa
Dr. Monica Manasa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Manasa is affiliated with North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus, Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital and Westside Regional Medical Cen. She speaks English.
Dr. Monica Manasa has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Monica Manasa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Howard Wallach
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Miami, FL 0.13 mi48
Dr. David Nateman
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0.34 mi36
Dr. Richard Lipman
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0.34 mi47