A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Metzdorf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Metzdorf is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Metzdorf, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Metzdorf graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Metzdorf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Marie Metzdorf MD is a female Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Monica M. Metzdorf practice?
- Dr. Monica Metzdorf has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Metzdorf practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.