A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monika Hearne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monika Hearne, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monika Hearne, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hearne graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hearne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Lakepointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monika Hearne MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Monika Hearne practice?
- Dr. Monika Hearne has 1 office location.
Dr. Monika Hearne practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rowlett, TX.
See Rowlett Obstetricians & Gynecologists.