Obstetrician & Gynecologist

9500 Lakeview Pkwy
Ste 200
Rowlett, TX 75088
972-475-0960
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Love  |  show details
by D2013 on Jul 27th, 2013

I consider myself a spiritual person, and had to pray for divine guide before making any decision. I have not met this doctor but my spirit says she`s a God sent created for the purpose of showing love and compassion to humanity. Soon I will be going to meet her. I recommend her to anyone that needs an angel in a human body to take care of her pregnancy, for this doctor is truly one.

|  Really nice!!!  |  show details
by Hailey W. on Jul 11th, 2013

I have been to three appointments in Dr. Hearne's office and so far I have had a great experience!!! Everyone in her office is really polite and personable!! So excited to have my baby girl delivered by her in October.

|  Love Dr.Hearne!!  |  show details
by Jen C on May 6th, 2013

I love this doctor! She is truly amazing!! She has the best bedside manner. I was not, and still am not the easiest patient to get undressed and on the table. When I first met her, she made me feel so comfortable. Mind you, my previous gyno appointment before her was over 10 years ago. I went in because it was my first pregnancy. My husband had found out about her and heard from other nurses and physicians at the hospital he works at about how awesome and compassionate Dr. Hearne was and that's why we chose to see her. She delivered my two babies. My second child was born on her off day and she came in to deliver my son! God knows I would've held my legs together and prevented this boy from coming if it was another doctor who was going to deliver him. My son's heart rate had begun dropping and she quickly identified it and was able to deliver him safely. I recently went in for my third pregnancy and unfortunately the baby's heart had stopped at the 8th week at my recent checkup. Dr. Hearne cried with me and hugged me and comforted me during this heartbreaking time in my life. I will never forget how she was there in my time of grief. She called to check on me that evening and even in the following days. I know I can always count on her. Sarah R. who would not recommend Dr. Hearne, I do not know what she is talking about. Dr. Hearne has always answered my questions and never had her back to me when I asked questions...even when some questions I asked were silly or probably stupid questions. There have been times I had to wait, but the front desk had informed me that Dr. Hearne had to check on a patient in the hospital.....which after I had delivered my two children, she would always check on me. I also believe she doesn't rush through her patients and so even if I had to wait a little bit it is worth the wait because she doesn't rush through me. I adore dr. Hearne and there's no other ob/gyno I would want to see! I'm sorry for the long review but I wanted to give an accurate depiction of how my visits with Dr. Hearne are. Hope this helps everyone!

|  <3 her!  |  show details
by Lakiya W. on Apr 17th, 2013

Dr. Hearne is absolutely amazing! She's kind, patient, and compassionate. She made sure I was good and my son was good abs healthy throughout my whole pregnany! Can't wait to see her again! :-)

|  Would not recommend.  |  show details
by Sarah R. on Apr 15th, 2013

I'm glad that other woman had good experiences with this doctor, but unfortunately, I cannot say the same. During my visits with Dr, Hearne, I often had to wait more than 45 mins to be seen. When she did attend to me, the conversation was mostly with her back to me, whilst typing on the computer -- this made it hard to establish any level of trust. Her diagnosis, which I later had checked by another gyno, was also off. At times I felt like she was not listening to my specific concerns. My last visit ended with me asking her questions as she made her way out the door! Overall I did not find her to be professional or compassionate, which is what I look for in a doctor, especially one that gets so up close and personal. For these reasons, I do not recommend her.

Jul 19th, 2012

I had been struggling with abdominal pain for 10 years. I had been to numerous gastroenterologists and had just about every test known. I had 2 surgeries to take down adhesions with no explanation as to why I was getting adhesions. One visit with Dr. Hearne and she was able to determine I had severe endometriosis which also explained the inability to conceive. My quality of life has been much better without the constant chronic stomach pain. She is very caring and spends lots of time with each patient.

Sep 27th, 2010

Dr. Hearne has an incredible bedside manner. I have used her previously for all my well-woman exams and general gyn issues. I wish she delivered at Baylor Downtown (insurance reasons) because I just found out I am pregnant and wish I could continue using her for my care! She is very friendly and caring. She always takes time to answer questions, and her nurse has always returned my messages the very same day. The office is warm, inviting, and very clean without being overally "clinical" in decoration. I would definitely recommend her to a friend!

|  Love Dr. Hearne!  |  show details
by Camille, mother of 3, Forney TX on Sep 27th, 2010

After trying to find a doctor the entire first trmimester of my pregnancy, I finally was able to get Dr Hearne scheduled in the middle of my 2nd trimester. She was an answer to prayers from the very beginning. She has the best bedside manner, and I felt she actually cared about me and the arrival of my baby. I will always go to her , even if my insurance changes.

by patient89 on Jul 22nd, 2010

For about a month and a half to two months she told me I was due July 18th. I went in for my appointment the next week July 15th, she tells me Im not due til August 26th. When I asked her why she wouldnt tell me, when my appointment was over I asked the nurses if they knew why. They toldme to ask Dr. Hearne, I told them I did and that she didnt tell me they saidthey didnt know. I am very unhappy with this doctor, I dont know when Im gonna have my baby and am considering going to a different doctor. She is very nice but I dont like that I cant get an explanation about why my due date changed without warning.

Doctor's Response

Hello Patient89, I would never change a patient's due date "without warning." Keep in mind that when I first see you that I have to use the date YOU GIVE ME until it is proven otherwise. That proof may involve obtaining ultrasounds or old records from previous physicians. When I do have to change dates, I will notify you the next visit and give you the reason. Try to think back to remember a discussion about a previous ultrasound or old records (depending on which applies to you). If you still don't understand your due date or anything about your care, please feel free to ask. I try to make sure all my patient's understand fully what is happening; especially since I understand the anxiety of expecting a child. Please call the office or let me know at your next appointment about this confusion and we can clear it up. Dr. Hearne.

|  SHES THE BEST OB/GYN  |  show details
by Jessica R. on Jul 13th, 2010

she is the best doctor i have ever had she is interested in you as a patient and not trying to diagnosis you & rush you out the door. She takes the time to answer all questions. She delivered my Twin girls on her Birthday by c section she truely is spectacular. & i had such a difficult pregnancy from PUPPP to preterm labor at 24weeks. In emergency situations she called me personally. She called in prescriptions after hours from itching meds all the way to pain meds. Shes so great i recommend her to everyone. i trust her completely! i wish she was a family physician so i could go to her FOR EVERYTHING.

Doctor's Response

Thanks! I miss you!!!!! You can always mail us some pictures. :)

|  Love Her!  |  show details
by Nicole S. on May 12th, 2010

Her professionalism is amazing. She is friendly and compassionate. Not only did she take time to actually know me, she also acknowledged my husband and daughter when ever they came to appts with me. Most importantly, I trust her. The office is always clean and quiet, staff is nice, and her nurse always responds to my calls the same day.

Mar 10th, 2010

Dr. Hearne has an excellent bedside manner. She took the time to talk with me, answer all my questions, and explain all medication. She was very easy to talk to, and friendly right from the beginning. The appointment did not feel rushed at all. When I called to make an appointment, I was able to get an appointment for the very next day. Overall, I would definitely recommend her to others.

|  SHE'S THE BEST!  |  show details
by laurel on Jan 27th, 2010

I recently had a high risk pregnancy. Dr Hearne was my doctor through the whole pregnancy. she also did my c section. she was so great! i don't think i could have made it without her!

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2010

I would really recommend her to anyone that I know that needs prenatal care. Dr. Hearne really works with you and actually takes the time out to get to know her patients. She is an excellent doctor. I went to her because she was the only female doctor that I could find at the time and she turned out to be absolutely perfect. The staff is also very nice. My office wait was only 10 minutes at the most, and that was to fill out paper work. Once my visit was over Dr. Hearne even called my home to do a follow-up, go over all of my test results, and even make sure if I was okay. I really appreciate doctor's like her.