A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monique Hanible:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanible
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Hanible Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanible graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Hanible has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monique Burnette Hanible MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Monique B. Hanible practice?
- Dr. Monique Hanible has 1 office location.
Dr. Monique Hanible practices Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Primary Care Doctors.