Dr. Monique Hanono Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Monique Hanono?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Monique Hanono?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 4th, 2015

One word: kind

Dr Hanono is one of the kindest people I have ever met in my life. She cares deeply for my daughter and even for me. She accepts my parenting style, no questions asked and no judgment. Ever. She has said some of the kindest things to me when I was worrying or concerned and has treated my daughter SO NICELY. I have called this woman in the middle of the night more than once and she has always called back promptly, calmly, and ready to help. She is SMART and respectful. I will never leave this practice. And I have never had a bad experience with the nurses or other staff. They always greet me kindly and they save stickers for my daughter that they know she will like. They know us by name and I've seen them greet other famlies by name.

June 18th, 2014

THE DOCTOR IS A WONDERFUL PERSON AND VERY GOOD AT WHAT SHE DOES. HOWEVER THE OFFICE STAFF IS AN ABSOLUTE JOKE. I AM NOT SURE THE HAVE EVER EVEN HEARD THE TERM CUSTOMER SERVICE. TOTALLY RUDE, EXTREMELY ABRASIVE AND DISMISIVE AS WELL AS IMPATIENT. IN ADDITION WE HAVE NEVER BEEN SEEN ON TIME AND HAVE CONSISTENTLY BEEN SEEN, AT A MINIMUM, 20 MINITES TO A HALF HOUR AFTER OUR SCHEDULED TIME. NEVER AN APOLOGY FROM THE OFFICE STAFF. THEY ARE THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL PEOPLE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. IT IS A SHAME BECAUSE THE DOCTOR IS A REAL GEM AND WONDERFUL PERSON.

October 6th, 2012

New Mother

Dr. Hanono is an excellent compassionate doctor. She addressed all my concerns as a new mother, and I would recommend her to all the parents out there.

April 19th, 2010

Professional, down to earth, worth waiting for an appt with her!

I'd wait to see Dr Hanono if possible. Very busy practice. Office staff so-so, not overly friendly or concerned. Dr Hanono is very warm and down to earth. Has children of her own so she's "been there, done that".

June 17th, 2009

i've been seeing her for 6 years with my 3 kids. very professional and knowledgeable.gives thorough answers and follows up. a pleasure

June 12th, 2017