Internists, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile
Grenville Medical
39 Gramercy Park N
Ph C
New York, NY 10010
(212) 228-7645
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  show details
Aug 1st, 2014

The office is completely disorganized. Will not be returning.

|  Thanks a lot!  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2013

Hi Dr. Vizel, you actually still owe me $80 for a check you cashed twice. I sent a check in to pay my bill and you said you didn't ever receive it, so I said I'll send another one, just rip up the duplicate if it ever arrives. I go to my bank years later and notice the duplicate check I sent to you was cashed by your office, years later, even though I had moved out a state and weren't using your services anymore. I called and spoke to Dr. Viz and she told me she would give me back the $80. That check never arrived. I called again, got Dr. Vizel on the phone, to tell her it never arrived. She hung up on my face. And she kept the $80.

|  show details
Sep 26th, 2011

Dr Vizel has always provided concise diagnoses and preventive care solutions.She is personable, no nonsense and self assured.Her staff is very professional and follow up with requests in a timely manner. I have recommended Dr Vizel to several friends and will continue to do so.

|  PATIENT  |  show details
by DEDICATED on Apr 24th, 2011

VERY CARING AND DEDICATED DOCTOR WHO HAVE EXTRA CARE AND TIME FOR HER PATIENTS AND VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE.I RECOMMEND HER TO ANY ONE LOOKING FOR A GOOD DOCTOR.

|  great dr  |  show details
by kim on May 28th, 2009

She always calls back fast. takes the time need with me. she Gives me what i need. And her new staff is very nice.

|  My preferd doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 30th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

I really like Dr. Vizel-Scwartz, she always explains what you have and the different possibilities. And she is very honest about it.She ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Experienced  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 24th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Once you walk into the office you know that this doctor has been in business for awhile, either that or the office managers can take some le...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com