Internist, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
A truly exceptional doctor and person show details A truly exceptional doctor and person
by Marianne on Oct 28th, 2015

In a world where so many doctors increasingly process patients as cash cows, minimizing time spent with them to see as many as possible in as short a time as possible, ordering unnecessary tests to fatten their income and considering time spent explaining things to their patients as time wasted, Dr. Vizel-Schwartz is the rare exception. She is warm, caring and actually wants to get to know her patients and develop a plan for the best care possible. Dr. Vizel-Schwartz is approachable on every level, even providing an e-mail address for questions or concerns that arise outside the office visit and I have never had my inquiries left unresponded to. Would that all doctors were that accessible and had her bedside and deskside manner. At age 73, I have seen more than my fair share of doctors for various health issues. Some have been awful, some "meh", some satisfactory. Dr. Vizel excels in every way. I highly recommend her and have treasured her as my internist for many years.

Can't say enough show details Can't say enough
by M HOULE on Oct 2nd, 2015

Dr Visel extremely caring, honest and up front. Great care

by ptm on Sep 28th, 2015

shes a good lisener...an is a caring doctor...trys to treat you in the best way possible..i admire her ..I enjoy bring her little goodies here an therean matthue so is very sweet an caring...DR. M Vizel Schwartz is lucky to have him....00XX too both... PTM

by Fran miller on Jan 28th, 2015

I find Dr vizel..to be a exceptional human being..I as a child would never go to a dr..so big am so happy I found a caring Dr that makes feel at ease..

Aug 1st, 2014

The office is completely disorganized. Will not be returning.

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Vizel-Schwartz has been my physician for many years, with good reason! She has seen me through some difficult health problems, imparting her knowledge along with genuine concern.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Jan 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always appreciate Dr. Vizels care.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Thanks a lot! show details Thanks a lot!
Oct 25th, 2013

Hi Dr. Vizel, you actually still owe me $80 for a check you cashed twice. I sent a check in to pay my bill and you said you didn't ever receive it, so I said I'll send another one, just rip up the duplicate if it ever arrives. I go to my bank years later and notice the duplicate check I sent to you was cashed by your office, years later, even though I had moved out a state and weren't using your services anymore. I called and spoke to Dr. Viz and she told me she would give me back the $80. That check never arrived. I called again, got Dr. Vizel on the phone, to tell her it never arrived. She hung up on my face. And she kept the $80.

Sep 26th, 2011

Dr Vizel has always provided concise diagnoses and preventive care solutions.She is personable, no nonsense and self assured.Her staff is very professional and follow up with requests in a timely manner. I have recommended Dr Vizel to several friends and will continue to do so.

PATIENT show details PATIENT
by DEDICATED on Apr 24th, 2011

VERY CARING AND DEDICATED DOCTOR WHO HAVE EXTRA CARE AND TIME FOR HER PATIENTS AND VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE.I RECOMMEND HER TO ANY ONE LOOKING FOR A GOOD DOCTOR.

great dr show details great dr
by kim on May 28th, 2009

She always calls back fast. takes the time need with me. she Gives me what i need. And her new staff is very nice.