Internist, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

A truly exceptional doctor and person show details A truly exceptional doctor and person
by Marianne on Oct 28th, 2015

In a world where so many doctors increasingly process patients as cash cows, minimizing time spent with them to see as many as possible in as short a time as possible, ordering unnecessary tests to fatten their income and considering time spent explaining things to their patients as time wasted, Dr. Vizel-Schwartz is the rare exception. She is warm, caring and actually wants to get to know her patients and develop a plan for the best care possible. Dr. Vizel-Schwartz is approachable on every level, even providing an e-mail address for questions or concerns that arise outside the office visit and I have never had my inquiries left unresponded to. Would that all doctors were that accessible and had her bedside and deskside manner. At age 73, I have seen more than my fair share of doctors for various health issues. Some have been awful, some "meh", some satisfactory. Dr. Vizel excels in every way. I highly recommend her and have treasured her as my internist for many years.

Can't say enough show details Can't say enough
by M HOULE on Oct 2nd, 2015

Dr Visel extremely caring, honest and up front. Great care

by Fran miller on Jan 28th, 2015

I find Dr vizel..to be a exceptional human being..I as a child would never go to a dr..so big am so happy I found a caring Dr that makes feel at ease..

Aug 1st, 2014

The office is completely disorganized. Will not be returning.

Sep 26th, 2011

Dr Vizel has always provided concise diagnoses and preventive care solutions.She is personable, no nonsense and self assured.Her staff is very professional and follow up with requests in a timely manner. I have recommended Dr Vizel to several friends and will continue to do so.

PATIENT show details PATIENT
by DEDICATED on Apr 24th, 2011

VERY CARING AND DEDICATED DOCTOR WHO HAVE EXTRA CARE AND TIME FOR HER PATIENTS AND VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE.I RECOMMEND HER TO ANY ONE LOOKING FOR A GOOD DOCTOR.

great dr show details great dr
by kim on May 28th, 2009

She always calls back fast. takes the time need with me. she Gives me what i need. And her new staff is very nice.