A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Montserrat Torne-Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Montserrat Torne-Perez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torne-Perez
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Torne-Perez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Montserrat Torne-Perez, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Torne-Perez graduated from Universidad Del Cauca, Popayan.
Dr. Torne-Perez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Montserrat Torne-Perez MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Montserrat Torne-Perez practice?
- Dr. Montserrat Torne-Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Montserrat Torne-Perez practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Allen Park, MI.
See Allen Park Physiatrists.