A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moon Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moon Oh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oh
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moon Oh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from Chungang University College Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital Med Ctr
- Ahmc Anaheim Regional Med Ctr Lp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moon Mock Oh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Moon M. Oh practice?
- Dr. Moon Oh has 1 office location.
Dr. Moon Oh practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Family Physicians.