A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moquit Usman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moquit Usman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Usman graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Usman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moquit Usman MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Moquit Usman practice?
- Dr. Moquit Usman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Moquit Usman practices Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bayside, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.