A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moris Rabanipour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moris Rabanipour is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moris Rabanipour, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabanipour graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Rabanipour has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moris Rabanipour MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Moris Rabanipour practice?
- Dr. Moris Rabanipour has 2 office locations.
Dr. Moris Rabanipour practices Family Medicine near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Redondo Beach, CA.
See Forest Hills Primary Care Doctors.