A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moses Salibian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moses Salibian, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salibian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Salibian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Western Medical Center - Anaheim
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moses Salibian MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Moses Salibian practice?
- Dr. Moses Salibian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Moses Salibian practices Anesthesiology near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Crescenta, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Bakersfield Anesthesiologists.