A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moshe Bacharach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moshe Bacharach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bacharach
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Bacharach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moshe Bacharach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacharach graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa.
Dr. Bacharach has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moshe Bacharach MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Moshe Bacharach practice?
- Dr. Moshe Bacharach has 1 office location.
Dr. Moshe Bacharach practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lakewood, NJ.
See Lakewood Internists and Lakewood Cardiologists.