A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moshe Bacharach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moshe Bacharach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bacharach
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bacharach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moshe Bacharach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacharach graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa.
Dr. Bacharach has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moshe Bacharach MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Moshe Bacharach practice?
- Dr. Moshe Bacharach has 1 office location.
Dr. Moshe Bacharach practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lakewood, NJ.
See Lakewood Internists and Lakewood Cardiologists.