Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Moshe Tabak
Dr. Moshe Tabak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Encino, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Tabak is affiliated with Encino-Tarzana Regional Medical Center-Encino Campus, East Los Angeles Doctor's Hospital and Monterey Park Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Moshe Tabak has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Moshe Tabak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Encino, CA.
Dr. Foead Geula
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Encino, CA 0.43 mi9
Dr. Kevin Hayavi
Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine
Encino, CA 0.43 mi15
Dr. Isaac Minehart
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Encino, CA 0.44 mi36