A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mouin Jaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mouin Jaber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mouin Jaber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaber graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute.
Dr. Jaber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mouin Mahmoud Jaber MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mouin M. Jaber practice?
- Dr. Mouin Jaber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mouin Jaber practices Internal Medicine near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Internists.