A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mrugesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mrugesh Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mrugesh Patel, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mrugesh P Patel MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mrugesh P. Patel practice?
- Dr. Mrugesh Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Mrugesh Patel practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Internists and Bedford Oncologists.