A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mrunalini Parvataneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mrunalini Parvataneni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parvataneni
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Parvataneni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mrunalini Parvataneni, MBBS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parvataneni graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston.
Dr. Parvataneni has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mrunalini D Parvataneni MBBS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mrunalini D. Parvataneni practice?
- Dr. Mrunalini Parvataneni has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mrunalini Parvataneni practices Ophthalmology near Hopkins, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN and Wayzata, MN.
See Hopkins Ophthalmologists.